Thursday, November 04, 2010

'After'

Here it is. The new blog. Well, actually, it's the 'after' blog. Sorry I don't have any 'before' shots. It's taken every ounce of strength I have to not start over completely. You don't know how many old journals I've found and thrown away. Or pages I've ripped out because they made me sound dorky. I know, I know, that's against the rules. You should keep every thought you ever put to paper. Well, don't worry, I didn't break any rules. It's all there in the archives in all of it's dorky glory. There's actually some funny stuff in there that I'm not really embarrassed about. I guess you'll just have to take the good with the bad. And that's me assuming you are actually going to go sifting through my archives looking for something to read. Ha. How about I just try to keep things current here, and you can go exploring wherever you want. Deal?

As I've said in my description paragraph, I don't really have a specific plan for this. No set subject matter. I'm not an avid photographer, though I do enjoy looking at and taking pictures of beautiful things. I'm not a 5 star chef, but I do love making and eating good food. I'm not the craftiest person on the planet, but if I see something I think I can make myself, I like to give it a try. I'm not the most organized or scheduled person, but when I have one of those days, it sure goes a lot smoother. I'm a bit of treasure hunter. I like to look for things and find things and put things together for people. Oh, and I guess I should mention, I have four kids who keep me honest and a husband who keeps me asking, "why?".

1 comment:

kristina akers said...

So glad you're back! (not that I was around before, ha, but still...)