Thursday, September 06, 2007

No naked ballets here.

This morning I was taking Francesca's girls home with me after coffee and heard Autie and Avery in the backseat planning what they were going to do when they got to the house. Autie would do a ballet move with her arms and call out some weird name for it that she made up, of course, and Avery would copy her and repeat what she said. I said, "Hey, girls. Why don't we watch Barbie's 12 Dancing Princesses Ballet lesson when we get home and you can learn some of the moves together?" Autie and Avery squealed with delight. Then, Autie leaned in close to Avery and whispered, "We'll have to keep our clothes on, though."

2 comments:

Brenda M Becker said...

I love, love, love girls and I especially love those two ballerinas - naked or clothed

Lydianna Bradford said...

How cute!! Lydianna and Adalee are both starting their dance class next week and they were so excited to get their outfits, shoes, etc. I swear just watching Adalee's excitement over her leather dance shoes and the way she skipped about the house was worth every penny we spent.