Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow Day!

I love snow days because I don't have to get up and ready and out of the house to get the kids to school, but after that wears off, I realize that I have all the kids, all day! As you might expect they were whining to go out as soon as they knew what was going on. I decided to just jump into it rather than whine myself. I got all the layers they needed, hats, gloves, boots, etc. and let them out. They are so funny to watch.


Taste the snow on the bird bath - check. 

Taste the snow on the car - check. 


Taste the snow on the driveway - check. 

Make a snow angel on the driveway - check.

Slip and fall - check.





John and his "arctic lord of the flies" pose













After about 45 minutes, they came in, frozen, stripped down to their long underwear, and sat down in front of the tv to watch a movie. I'd call that a full day! 

2 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

I love those! You're such a fun Mom. I just said, "No, we've already played in the snow this year."

A-lauf said...

great pictures.