Saturday, October 01, 2011

31 Days of Improving Your Home


There's this blog called The Nester and she's all about learning to be beautiful without having to be perfect. For the month of October, she's hosting a 31 Days challenge where you blog about a subject for 31 days and link it up to all the other bloggers who are doing it (last count was around 700!). I realize it's been May since I last posted, but I thought I'd just jump back in! I'm starting late, but trying to catch up to everyone else. Not sure how long I'll last, but I need motivation around here and it seemed like the perfect jumping off place to get some stuff done around here.

My subject is 31 Days of Improving Your Home. Notice I didn't say 31 Days of Home Improvement. I didn't want anyone to think I was going to take 31 days to blog about the 90's sitcom or Lowe's! It's a broad subject, which is what I need to be able to do 31 posts about it. I'll be posting about projects I'm working on inside and outside of my house, things that are going on in the people that live here, organizational stuff I'm working on and everything in between.

1 comment:

Autismland Penny said...

I love the Home Improvement reference! That used to be my fav show. Anyway, sounds like a good series! Good luck!